Commercial Maintenance & Repair
Atlas Pools, Inc. offers full service pool & spa maintenance for commercial properties including HOA’s, Hotels, Health Clubs, Universities, Hospitals, Golf Clubs, and other commercial establishments in Orange County. We are a one-stop vendor who can provide all pool, spa, and fountain maintenance and repair services, construction, and compliance consultation. Atlas Pools, Inc. has been a commercial vendor for over 10 years and has extensive experience working with many fine property management firms to provide clients the most efficient, reliable, and professional service for their property.
We are an Affiliate Member of the California Association of Community Managers (CACM), a member of the National Plasterer’s Council (NPC), a Pre-Approved Vendor for many property management companies in California, and a member of the South Coast Apartment Association (SCAA).
Our clients include: 5-Star Hotels & Resorts, Homeowner Associations, Health Clubs, Universities, Hospitals, Golf Clubs and Private Estates. Our technicians are courteous and professional, and always identifiable by uniform and vehicle.
Commercial Maintenance Service Includes:
- Licensed, bonded, and insured technicians.
- Maintenance service 1-7 days per week (can be customized to meet property maintenance needs, including daily service)
- Full proposal with rates, terms, conditions and customized contract, no long-term contract required.
- Liaison services to meet all health inspection requirements and respond to pool/spa related concerns.
- Fully maintained service log.
- Special attention to aesthetic needs of property, clients, members and timing.
- Full proposals for equipment repair, installation and replacement.Professional, aesthetically sensitive repairs and installations.
- Equipment inspected on every service visit, priority repair services.
- 10 steps Maintenance Routine – Our Techs perform 10 tasks at each service stop: Link to III.B.2
Your commercial proposal will include:
- Full proposal for service and repairs
- Proof of Insurance including:
- Additional Insured
- General Liability
- Commercial Auto
- Workman’s Comp
- Policies and Procedures
- Other documentation upon request
Code Compliance Service
- Accessibility Act
- Accessible Routes
- Required clear widths
- Seat Heights
- Sloped entries
- Grab Bars
- Pool Stairs
- Pool & Spa Safety Act
- Required Signage
- Depth Markers
- Required Buoys
New Construction and Remodels
- Pool Tile
- Decking and mastic
- Other Pool/Water Features
- Outdoor Structures
- Hardscaping & Landscaping
- Other Features & Options