Other Features & Options
- Pump – We offer various makes and models. We recommend a Variable Speed pump to save on electrical costs. Check with your utility company to see if they offer a $200 rebate.
- Pool Pump Savings Fact Sheet
- SDGE Rebate Form
- SCE Rebate Form
- Heater – We offer various makes and models. We recommend Jandy Lxi heaters (or equivalent) which exceed environmental standards for low Nox emissions and the highest efficiency rating in the industry to keep your pool heating costs low.
- Filter – We recommend Diatomaceous Earth Filters because they trap microscopic debris returning highly filtered water to your pool providing unsurpassed water clarity.
- Salt System – Also called a electronic chlorination system, these generators produce chlorine by electrolysis. The benefits according to Wikipedia are the “convenience (of not having to add chemicals) and the constant delivery of pure chlorine-based sanitizer”. After the initial application of salt, you will seldom need to add more as the salt is not consumed in the process and does not evaporate and is constantly recirculated through the system generating more chlorine.
- Electronic Control Systems, see more…
- Built-in sleeves for Volleyball net
- Basketball hoop
- Exercise Swim Jets
- Diving Board
- Pool Slides
Outdoor Kitchen/Dining and Living
- BBQ and other outdoor kitchen equipment
- Fireplaces, firepits, firepots and tiki lanterns
We offer the following water, landscape and structural lighting. We sell and install new fixtures and replace faulty fixtures and bulbs as well as provide wiring and rewiring as necessary. Don’t forget to use fire as a source of light.
- Pool/Spa Lighting – New LED lighting solutions have made nighttime swimming a whole new experience. Today’s LED technology creates nighttime drama and saves you money. Using up to 90% less energy than a standard pool light, LED lights use a minimal amount of energy to achieve stunning color effects in your pool and spa. They also last up to 5 times longer than a traditional incandescant light. Our skilled technicians can replace your existing lights giving you the ability to add nighttime color with a simple flip of the switch.
- Landscape Lighting – We recommend the following types of outdoor lighting: energy-saving LED, low-voltage landscape lighting and solar path lights. Other places to consider for lighting are steps, uplights at trees, downlights over potted plants, lighting your waterfalls, grotto and other rock features.
- Fiber optic lighting can create an ever changing light show in a rainbow of colors in and around your pool.
- Illuminating your outdoor structures – Provide an overhead light at your roofed outdoor dining area, column lights at your outdoor living area, and task lights at your outdoor kitchen. Besides being practical, outdoor lighting creates mood and ambience.
Electronic Control Systems
To combine control of all your equipment for your (water features, landscape irrigation and lighting and even your pool solar) consider an electronic controller. Talk to our expert regarding your options for control from your phone, tablet or computer.
Control your systems from your home, office or the golf course.